MTN Loyalty Programme
- The MTN Loyalty Programme (“the Programme”) is a programme made available by Mobile Telephone Networks (Proprietary) Limited ("the Organisers").
- The Programme officially starts on 26 February 2009.
- The Programme is only open to new or existing MTN customers who are (i) natural persons, (ii) 16 years or older ,(iii) either South African citizens or permanently resident in South Africa, and (iv) active on the MTN network.
- In order to become a loyalty member, MTN customers must register via:
- USSD code - *141*9*1#
- or by calling the MTN callcentre on 173 (free from your MTN cellphone)
- or via WEB at www.mtn.co.za/loyalty
- All employees, directors, members, partners or agents of the Organisers and/or their affiliated and associated companies, are eligible to participate in the Programme.
- All Me2U, Least Cost Routers (LCRs) community payphone transactions and dual call secondary numbers are excluded from the Programme.
- Points will not be allocated to MyChoice 705, Community Pay Phones, Data & SMS only Price Plans (incl. ProData and Express Message)
- Participation in the Programme and any rewards redeemed are subject to these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole and absolute discretion. The Organiser’s decision regarding any dispute related to the Programme will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Organisers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Programme.
- The Organisers will not be required to provide any reasons for any alteration or amendment of these terms and conditions, and no customer will have any claim whatsoever against the Organisers, their associated companies and advertising and promotion agencies. All information, rules or conditions relating to the Programme, published in or on any promotional or advertising material in any media at any time before or during the Programme period, will form part of the terms and conditions of the Programme.
- Loyalty points earned by a Customer will automatically be allocated by the Organisers as follows:
- One loyalty point will be allocated for every R1 of spent by the Customer on the MTN Network (Prepaid, Hybrid & Contract/Postpaid) over and above the monthly subscription fee amount;
- One loyalty point will be allocated for every day the Customer's line is active on the MTN Network (Prepaid, Hybrid & Contract/Postpaid);
- One loyalty point will be allocated for eery R1 subscriptionpaid on a Postpaid/Hybrid package.
- Promotional ad-hoc points may be allocated from time to time. Promotional points will be associated with a specific MTN sales or marketing promotion.
- All active MTN customers are able to access the loyalty menu via USSD menu *141*9#.
- Only registered loyalty members will have access to their loyalty point balance and be able to transact with their accumulated loyalty points.
- A customer will be identified with reference to that Customer’s cell phone number.
- The rewards redeemed pursuant to the Programme are not transferable and/or negotiable.
- Rewards can only be redeemed in respect of the cellphone number the points were earned on. Where a Customer has more than one cellphone line, the points earned by that Customer in respect of the different lines cannot be pooled into one cellphone points account.
- Accumulated loyalty points cannot be transferred from one registered member to another or between a single registered member’s cellphone numbers.
- Should a cellphone number migrate between price-plans or move between prepaid and post paid, the earned points will remain on the cellphone number.
- Normal MTN Access4Life and disconnection rules will apply to the Programme. Points will be forfeited (lost) should the Customer's cellphone number cease to be active on the MTN network as per the normal MTN Access4Life or disconnection rules.
- In the event that a cellphone number migrated off the MTN network and migrate back to the MTN network, the MTN customer will be required to re-register for the loyalty programme and start earning loyalty points.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the organisers will be final and binding in all aspects of the programme, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- When the Customer registers to the programme the Customer will automatically opt to receive the campaign communication related to the programme.
- The Customer can opt out of receiving campaign communication. However the Organisers reserve the right to communicate programme service messages to the customer on an as needed basis.
- Should the Customer win a ticket to the FIFA World Cup or Confederation Cup, the Customer will be subject to undergoing the FIFA screening process to verify eligibility to attend a FIFA game.
- All Customers indemnify the Organisers, their associated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in the Programme.
- The Organisers hereby reserve the right to alter the Programme period, or to terminate the Programme at any time, without notice. The Organisers will not be required to provide any reasons for any such alteration or termination, and no customer will have any claim whatsoever against the Organisers, and their associated companies and advertising and promotion agencies.
- The Organisers hereby reserve the right to alter the nature or value of the rewards, and no customer will have any claim whatsoever against the Organisers, their associated companies and their advertising and promotion agencies.
FIFA 2010 double entry ticket
|1 entry to the monthly draw for a double ticket
- Each active MTN customer who registers for the MTN 1-4-1 Loyalty Programme on or before 31 August 2009 will qualify for a registration bonus based on the registering cellphone number's previous 2 months spend. The bonus points calculation is based on the loyalty points earning rules as set out in clause 10 above.